Our UAFP CME-n-Ski conference will be held on February 22-25, 2018 at the Westgate Resort & Spa in Park City, Utah. This gorgeous venue has convenient ski in/ski out access to America’s largest ski resort, Park City Mountain Resort, recently consolidated with the Canyons ski resort, with over 7,300 acres of skiable area. And don’t miss all the fun in Park City with world class dining, shopping and so much more.
Please click on one of the following links to register:
Please contact Jennifer Dailey-Provost at Jennifer.Dailey@utahafp.org if you have any questions.
Residents and medical students are invited to submit an abstract in research, clinical quality project, or theoretical/conceptual format to be considered for poster presentation at the 2018 conference. The poster session will be held on Friday, February 23, 2018 from 2:00-3:00 pm at the Westgate Resort in Park City, UT. There will be a $250 prize that will be presented to the winner at the UAFP Annual Meeting on March 30, 2018 in Sandy, Utah. The submission deadline is December 1, 2017. Click HERE for application information.
Group rates for this conference are as follows:
- $305 per night (plus taxes and fees) for a studio
- $440 per night (plus taxes and fees) for a 1-bedroom suite
Westgate Park City Resort
3000 Canyons Resorts Drive, Park City, UT 84098
- All rooms must be reserved before 01/22/2018. There will be no guarantee Westgate Park City will have additional rooms available if you are booking after 01/22/2018.
- All reservation will be made by calling 1-877-502-7058 and giving the group code “ S/O 61-294”. If you do not provide this information to the reservation agent, your reservation will not be booked properly resulting in paying the full BAR rate for your dates.
- A one night plus tax deposit will be due upon booking. In addition to the room rate, there is a $26.99 nightly resort fee +tax that will be applied to each reservation.
- Remaining lodging balance will be due upon check in. If you would like to make incremental payments from now until you arrive please email Andy Dew at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations need to be made before 2.15.2018. Any cancellations made after 2.15.2018 forfeit the deposit as a penalty.
- Reservation adjustments or changes please email email@example.com There is no penalty to make small adjustments to your reservation after it is booked.
- Check in begins at 4pm. Check out is at 10am.
Shuttle services to/from the airport:
SuperShuttle (800) 258-3826
Park City Transportation (800) 637-3803
Snowbound Transportation (435) 212-6727
Snow Country Limousine (transportation from airport) (435) 714-0159
Lift Tickets & Winter Activities
Lift tickets can be purchased through the Park City Mountain Resort website by clicking this LINK. Attendees receive the greatest discount on lift tickets if purchased 7 days in advance.
Liftopia may have deals for lift tickets and ski/snowboard equipment periodically. Click this LINK for Liftopia.
Park City Mountain Resort offers many winter activities such as snowshoe tours, sleigh rides, zip lines, alpine coaster, snowmobiles, and more. Click HERE for more information.
Please contact Jennifer Dailey-Provost at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.
Westgate Park City Kids Club– (435) 655-2257
Ages: 3-12 (must be potty trained)
Hours: Thursday – Friday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM, Saturday 8:30 AM – 9:00 PM, Sunday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Prices: The rate is $15.00 per hour for the first child and $5.00 for each additional child.
In-room child care available for extended hours and beginning at $20 per hour for up to 3 children, call for additional rates.
Park City Mountain Resort Child Care– (435) 615-8036, press 5
Ages: 6 weeks- 6 years old
Hours: Monday-Sunday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Location: Grand Summit Hotel (Next door to Westgate)
Infant Prices: Full day= $140, half day= $110
Toddler/Preschool Prices: Full day= $135, half day= $105
Cancellation and Weather Policy:
Registration cancellation requests that are made on or before December 23, 2017 will be honored for the full amount paid, minus the lesser of a $25 processing charge or 20% of the total paid. A cancellation fee of 50% of the registration paid will be assessed for cancellations occurring between December 24, 2017 and January 24, 2018. Cancellations on or after January 25, 2018 and conference no-shows are not eligible for a refund. This policy covers registration and ticketed events. Please allow up to four weeks for delivery of refund. The Utah Academy of Family Physicians is not responsible for fees or charges associated with payments, including but not limited to credit card, debit card or checking fees. Requests for cancellations and refunds must be directed to Jennifer Dailey-Provost via email at email@example.com, phone at 801-587-3285, or by mail at 375 Chipeta Way, Suite A, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108.
The Utah Academy of Family Physicians is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as inclement weather or acts of God. Registration fees cannot be refunded in the event that weather conditions prevent or hinder attendance. The Utah Academy of Family Physicians will make every effort to accommodate attendance by registrants in spite of any extenuating circumstances. However, in registering for this event, registrants acknowledge and understand the inherent risks associated with this venue.
Please contact Jennifer Dailey-Provost (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on sponsorship opportunities.