AAFP Physician Health & Well-being Conference Livestream
Wednesday, April 7 – Friday, April 9
- Stream on any device.
- Register by March 28 and save.
Take Care to Give Care
As we find ourselves in uncertain times that bring even greater stress and burnout, it’s increasingly important that we take care of our ourselves so we can best care for others. Attend the fourth annual Physician Health and Well-being Conference to feel revitalized while exploring evidence-based solutions for wellness, see practicing faculty and experts from across the country discuss important well-being topics, and discover solutions for improved professional satisfaction and patient care.
This is the only national event solely focused on the well-being needs of physicians. During this innovative conference, you’ll get the tools and resources you need to improve day-to-day professional satisfaction. Our goal is to make sure you arrive back at your practice with an action plan, a smile on your face, and a strong sense of professional satisfaction.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess their individual current state of well-being.
- Identify the five ecosystems of health care that impact career satisfaction and physician well-being.
- Determine personal areas of need to address chronic stressors within practice.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve, promote, and/or maintain a positive state of well-being.
- Provide leadership in the planning and implementation of well-being efforts at the group or organization levels.