The Annual Wellness Visit (AWV): It’s not new, but is it working for you? ECHO™ Series
Join Comagine for a six-part series to help you create a learning network that will support and accelerate process and quality-of-care improvements related to the AWV and chronic disease management.
This series is designed for clinicians, care teams, caregivers and management.
Participants will be provided with a learning network through the ECHOTM model that will support:
- Understanding the what, why, who and how of the AWV
- Learning from a patient about how to communicate the value of the AWV
- Diving into the components of the AWV and refining your tools (patient script/health risk assessment/screenings)
- How to engage and refer to DSME and other chronic disease management programs
- Learn how to complete appropriate and effective coding/billing
Session will be held virtually Wednesdays from 12:15pm – 1:15pm and will run from April 12 to May 10, 2023 with a followup call on August 2, 2023.
A $300 stipend will be given to the first 10 clinics to register.
Contact Rebecca Wilson with questions or to sign up for the free series.