Save the Date – Mountain West Transforming Care Conference
Mountain West Transforming Care Conference
May 22 – 24, 2023
3 Day Conference, up to 22 CME/CE hrs
The Mountain West Transforming Care Conference is a regional interdisciplinary conference that brings together primary care providers, advanced care clinicians, mental health providers, and more to advance the health and well-being of LGBTQ+ communities.
Join us for our 4th annual hybrid conference on gender-affirming care, sexual health, and HIV prevention.
Conference topics may include:
- Gender-Affirming Care
- HIV PrEP/STI Prevention and Treatment
- Substance Use Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment
- Mental Health
- Sexual Health and Wellness
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Education and Residency Training
- Healthcare Advocacy and Equity