1st Annual Concussion Conference
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (6.50 hours), Non-Physician Participation AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (6.50 hours)
This conference will be an in-depth review of return to learn and play concussion strategies and best practices by neuropsychologists, sports medicine providers, physicians, and other related cognitive specialties including vision, audiology, and physical therapy specialties.
Please note that many of our events are hybrid in nature – live and a virtual audience. As such photographs and footage will be taken throughout the event. If you do not want to be captured in these images which will only be used for accredited education to providers of the activity you have signed up for, please sit in the last two rooms of the venue.
- Review the structure of an integrated, multidisciplinary concussion team.
- Discuss the evaluation and treatment of domains affected by concussions.
- Identify resources found throughout Intermountain Healthcare System.
- Discuss ways to bridge the gap between medical teams and school administrators.
- Implement appropriate return to play/learn guidelines.
- Review identifiable concussed behaviors.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, in-person attendance will be limited. Please indicate attendance preference on the registration form.