Women’s Health – Virtual CME
Join UAFP for this half-day Women’s Heath CME event!
Saturday, November 7, 2020
8:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Target audience: Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Speakers from Utah and around the country will be presenting on the following topics:
- HPV-Informed Cervical Cancer Screening and Prevention
- Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroids: What Do You Need to Know?
- Pelvic Floor-The Forgotten Muscles
- Contraception for Medically Complex Patients
Early Bird Prices (ends October 16):
- UAFP Members: $35
- Resident or Student $25
- AAFP Members: $45
- Non-Members: $60
- UAFP Members: $40
- Resident or Student $30
- AAFP Members: $50
- Non-Members: $65
Accreditation and CME information pending.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy: Full (100%) registration reimbursement for cancellation more than 14 days prior to the beginning of the activity. Half (50%) registration reimbursement for cancellation between four (4) and fourteen (14) days prior to the beginning of the activity. No reimbursement for cancellation three (3) days or less prior to the beginning of the activity.