Women’s Health – Virtual CME
Join UAFP for this half-day Women’s Heath CME event!
Saturday, November 7, 2020
8:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Target audience: Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Speakers from Utah and around the country will be presenting on the following topics:
- HPV-Informed Cervical Cancer Screening and Prevention | Clara Keegan, MD, FAAFP
- Menopause and HRT… More than Hot Flashes | Laura E Moreno, MD
- Current and Emerging Therapies for Endometriosis and Uterine Fibroids: What Do You Need to Know? | Georgine Lamvu, MD, MPH
- Pelvic Floor-The Forgotten Muscles | Gabriella Vargas MD, MS, FACS, FASCRS
- Contraception for Medically Complex Patients | Lori Gawron, MD, MPH
- UAFP Members: $40
- Resident or Student $30
- AAFP Members: $50
- Non-Members: $65
The AAFP has reviewed Women’s Health and deemed it acceptable for up to 5.00 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed credit. Term of Approval is from 11/07/2020 to 11/07/2020. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy: Full (100%) registration reimbursement for cancellation more than 14 days prior to the beginning of the activity. Half (50%) registration reimbursement for cancellation between four (4) and fourteen (14) days prior to the beginning of the activity. No reimbursement for cancellation three (3) days or less prior to the beginning of the activity.