14th Annual Utah Sleep Society Conference
Friday, February 23, 2024, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Intermountain Medical Center, Murray, UT
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (7.75 hours), Non-Physician Participation AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (7.75 hours)
Join us for the opportunity to expand your Sleep Medicine knowledge in order to improve your patient care. Current trends and issues in Sleep Medicine will be discussed as well as evidence based research to improve outcomes.
- Describe the psychological and physiological consequences of insomnia
- Increased awareness of spectral analysis and the use of processed EEG
- Recognize the relationship between insomnia and cardiovascular events
- Discuss how sexsomnia has been used in court cases
- Describe treatment options for RLS
- Recognize the difference in approach to pediatric versus adult sleep patients.
- Clarify how to use motivational enhancement therapy to improve cpap adherance