The UAFP Foundation's goal is to increase interest in Family Medicine.
The Foundation supports important educational activities to engage prospective family medicine students, actively addresses physician pipeline issues, and encourages entrance by medical personnel into primary care.
SUPPORT THE UAFP FOUNDATION
Help UAFP cultivate a strong future for Utah family physicians -- donate today to the UAFP Foundation.
Your support of the UAFP Foundation is tax deductible and helps fund important educational activities to engage prospective family medicine students, actively addresses physician pipeline issues, provide scholarships to students and residents to attend national conferences, and encourage entrance by medical personnel into primary care.
- $3,000 donation to the Utah Rural Outreach Program (UROP)
- Funding for each FMIG group in Utah up to $4000 to support activities that promote family medicine.
- Scholarships to help defray the costs for students and residents to attend AAFP National Conference.
- One full scholarship for a student and resident delegate to attend AAFP National Conference.
- Free registration for up to 10 students to attend CME & Ski.
- Annual student and resident virtual poster session with cash awards for top scorers.
- Networking events for students and residents to interact with attending physicians.
- Awards recognizing outstanding leadership for students and residents.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Be the first to know about our latest news, events, and other happenings. Join the UAFP mailing list now!
BECOME A MEMBER
Save time and money, connect with your colleagues, and give your specialty a voice.