Date & Location
Friday, July 14, 2023, 8:00 AM – Saturday, July 15, 2023, 12:45 PM, Utah Valley Hospital, Provo, UT
Specialties – Neuro-Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine
Professions – Administrator, Advanced Practice Provider, Athletic Trainer, Audiologist, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Therapist, Optometrist, Other, Other Medical Personnel, Physical Therapist, Physician, Physician Assistant, Physiotherapist, Professor, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Rehab Technician, Sleep Technician, Student
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (11.50 hours), Non-Physician Participation AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (11.50 hours)
This conference will be an in-depth review of return to learn and play concussion strategies and best practices by neuropsychologists, sports medicine MD’s and other related cognitive specialties including vision, audiology, and physical therapy specialties.
- Review the structure of an integrated, multidisciplinary concussion team.
- Discuss the evaluation and treatment of domains affected by concussions.
- Identify resources found throughout the Intermountain Healthcare System.
- Discuss ways to bridge the gap between medical teams and school administrators.
- Implement appropriate return to play/learn guidelines.
- Review identifiable concussed behaviors.