Resources for Providers
CDC Coronavirus Information for Healthcare Professionals https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/index.html
WHO Guidance for Healthcare Workers https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/health-workers
John Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
Kaiser Health News https://khn.org/
UpToDate.Com Free access to UpToDate.Com Clinical Effectiveness COVID-19 Resources https://www.uptodate.com/home/covid-19-access
- AAFP COVID-19 Resource Page this page includes links to weekly town halls hosted by AAFP to provide up-to-date information. Each town hall is also worth 1 Prescribed CME Credit.
- Checklist to Prepare Physician Offices for COVID-19
- Join the AAFP COVID-19 Member Community Quick peer-to-peer conversations can help you prepare your office and provide patient care during the outbreak.
Utah Coronavirus Website https://coronavirus.utah.gov/
Utah Department of Professional Licensing
Time-Limited Emergency License Application
To be used by the following professionals:
- Physican/Surgeon, Osteopathic Physician/Surgeon, Physician Assistant
- Dentist, Dental Hygienist
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN), APRN-CRNA, Certified Nurse Midwife, Respiratory Care Practitioner
VETTED PPE VENDORS
The state of Utah has developed a spreadsheet of vetted Utah vendors for PPE products. The spreadsheet is updated as additional vendors apply to be included on the list and are vetted by the state. The spreadsheet is available HERE. The state has also published an information sheet about PPE Resources for Small Businesses. Physicians can contact their county or regional health department to request urgently needed supplies.
We have created a comprehensive list of wellness resources which can be found online here.
ONE UTAH CHILDCARE PROGRAM
The State of Utah launched the One Utah Childcare Program. It offers free childcare to healthcare workers, first responders, and law enforcement personnel. Learn more about the program here.
FEDERAL OFFICE OF RURAL HEALTH POLICY RESOURCES
Federal Office of Rural Health Policy FAQs for COVID-19. A set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from grantees and stakeholders, updated regularly.
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases, Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Counties. The RUPRI Center for Rural Health Policy Analysis provides up-to-date data and maps on rural and urban confirmed cases throughout the United States. An animated map shows the progression of cases beginning January 21.
CDC COVID-19 Update for Rural Partners and Communities. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides a recording of its March 23rd online presentation that’s specifically focused on rural communities. Daily updates continue on the CDC website.
ACL COVID-19 Resources for Older Adults. The Administration for Community Living (ACL) has a website with guidance, funding, and other resources for organizations supporting older adults and people with disabilities.
Rural Response to Coronavirus Disease 2019. The Rural Health Information Hub has created a guide to help you learn about activities underway to address COVID-19.